UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

: is there such a thing as British Law Enforcement Agencies

Customer Question

Hello: is there such a thing as British Law Enforcement Agencies B.L.E.A. Please I have someone that keeps asking me for money to get out of UK. He said he needs 3800.00 Dollars for a document so he can come to US because he is in Jail and the B.L.E.A. will not let him out until he pays for this document. Is that truth or is this fraud? Thank you so much for your time in this matter.
Viv***** *****
The persons that is in jail name is***** asking 2400 British Pounds,, He is supposed to work for Ireland Oil Corporation Co. the person writting this is *****@******.*** the email address is *****@******.*** and *****@******.***
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

Please do not send any money, this appears to be a scam to con you of your money.

May I help further?