can someone help?not happy had half my hair cut off...I want

can someone help?not happy had half my hair cut off...I want to sue the doctor..can you help please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

ok..I was on an air med to guernsey with a bad head wound.Rather than ask me where the pain was, they shaved my head with NO wound in that area..hence no hair on one side of my head.I may need you though, I'm due in court 5th march...for throwing a boot at the ambulance stafff....I would never do that..they let my house bengal out..I have a contract with my breeder she stays in..I had to go and find her..Tina tried to but boots on me,but I'm a bare footed person.I took my boot off, and put it by my tv.yes found my dixie and then they wanted to take my cats away from me.....they are my life..Giradelle black Sapphire and Giradelle Dixie Cihick...cost me £600 per the air fare to pick them up..I hope you parents are doctors and said my head should have been stitched, not glued

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thankyou for your help..what do I do now?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Can you see my response above about issuing a claim?
Also could I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen
If you need more help please click reply
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.