UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

my wife has a 2 year residence permit valid until 18.06.2015

my wife has a 2 year residence permit valid until 18.06.2015 she has E.S.O.L level 1 and 2 will she get further leave to remain again
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
When did she get her residence permit, when was it issued?
What nationality is she?
Are you a British National?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

she got her residence permit on 18.06.2013 she was born in Thailand I was born in England she has ESOL skills for life entry 1 speaking and listening plus ESOL skills for life entry 1 reading

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, as she is in the UK on a spouse visa, all she requires is the same level of English as she showed when she entered the UK. ESOL level 1 and 2 in speaking and listening are sufficient for applying for further leave to remain in the UK.
The only time she will need ESOL level 3 in speaking and listening is when she applies for indefinite leave to remain.
In this instance she should not have any problems with apply for further leave to remain using her current ESOL certificates.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my wife has two city & guilds certificates entry 1 for reading & one for speaking and listening entry 1

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
That is sufficient provided she has one at each level, she should not have any issued applying for further leave to remain.
I hope this clarifies the matter.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do you mean by saying she requires one or two at this level

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
What I have said is that provided she have ESOL level 1 for each speaking and listening, so ESOL level 1 for listen and ESOL level 1 for speaking , she would not have an issue at applying for further leave to remain. But if she has a certificate at level 2 for speaking and listening then you can submit this as well as part of the application.
I hope this answers your question.