13262538

I relocated to cornwall just over 3 months ago with my partner,

Customer Question

I relocated to cornwall just over 3 months ago with my partner, who had purchased a static home on oaklands park; with the understanding that i would contribute towards the static along the way, asshe capital after selling her house back in Nottinghamshire and all i had was a small amount of savings after selling my house too,.. problem is!,,,, she wants to go back to Nottingham and i want to stay in cornwall. Where do i stand please? I have no home other than the static.
Kind tracey sisson ***********
egards
How much is the Static Home worth and what financial contribution have you made to it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its worth about 30k... i have paid for internal equipment ie washing machine, hoover, etc..totalling approx one thousand pounds. If my name is ***** ***** to the contract which it isn't at the moment, would i only have to give her half the value? ....

What assets do you have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Only my car for which i paid cash for..

I am afraid that since you are not married/civil partners if you wish to take over the Static Home you will need to pay her the full amount for the home - unless she agrees to take less.
I am sorry - I know that this is not good news but sadly this is the legal position that you are in
Please ask if you need further details