12826847

Jo, I'm Lester I need some help quite quickly around

Customer Question

Hello Jo, I'm Lester I need some help quite quickly around a situation I have with my previous business and a current client

OK now I can add some detail. Essentially I need a letter drafting.

I used to run a company (Checkpoint Security Limited) that I put into administration in May 2014. I set up a new limited company (Santles Limited), I then bought the assets of the company from the administrators and began trading.

Now the recoveries division of the administration company are pursuing my main customer for invoices that were unpaid. This is causing me great concern and my customer is very angry.

I need to get a letter over to the recovery company advising that Santles Limited is handling the collector of the monies from the client. the reality is that a couple of jobs were not closed out for various reasons and we are scheduled to close them out over the next 7-10 days, we can then close those invoices out and pay the recovery company, but my customer wants to see a letter from me/my legal telling them to back off.

Hope that's clear

What would you like to know about this?