12826847

the police didn't put the time on my speeding ticket can

Customer Question

Hi the police didn't put the time on my speeding ticket can that help me in anyway
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi jo I was pulled over for speeding on the a14 Suffolk I was driving a work colleges car as we were travelling from the north east we split the driving. When we were pulled over the police officer checked my insurance and it turned out I wasn't coverd 3rd party but when he written the ticket out he didn't put the time on it, does that mean the ticket isn't valid or is there a way that it can help me
Many thanks Robert
Were you speeding?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I was
Badly?
How much over?
Is this just that the time is wrong on an othrewise correct NIP?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
91 in a 70 the nip was right but the ticket didn't have the time on it and plus i wasn't insured like I thought I was
I am sorry but this is a bad point then.
This is a ticket that just isn't timed. It isn't even marked with the wrong time. It just doesn't have a time on it. There will be a time in their notes and anyway you don't deny speeding at least at some point.
There is not very much that invalidates a ticket. These FPNs are not required in law anyway. The only thing that is required in law is that a notice of intended prosecution is delivered either in writing or verbally at the scene.
I am sorry but that is that reality of your position.