13262538

I'm living in a property with my husband and my 8 years

I'm living in a property with my husband and my 8 years old son for the last 9 years ,we rented the housing privately but last month we received a visit from someone from the council saying the housing is a concil housing. Now the landlord just disaper don't answer my call and the concil send a letter asking us to move out. I have many evidences that prove all this years in the property. I don't have where to go there is any chance to won that house or apply for another place? Thanks D. XXXXX

Have you spoken to the local Housing Office?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I went to the concil and I told them are situation. They told me I have to stay until the court send the repossession letter after that they can help me with a temporary accommodation . I called TMO the company who manage all flats they told me they will send us to court but we don't need to go because we will loose any way theses is what they said ....
I am afraid that your landlord had no right to sublet the property which means that you have no legal right to be there.
Once you have been served with the Repossession letter then the council will consider your rehousing needs and hopefully allocate you housing - but it is not likely to b ein your current home I am afraid
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare,

But if the council send me to east London ( is what they said can happen) I have right to stay in my actual borough . My son study in front are house, the after class clubs where he stay when I'm at work is there too. I have a evening job and my neighbours help me looking after him when me and my husband have to work in the evenings.

I am afraid that they can only offer you accommodation where it is available -there is nothing else that can be done unless you can find alternative private accommodation