75100385

Live in a Cul-sa-SacAll the houses have Resticted Conevants

Customer Question

Live in a Cul-sa-Sac
All the houses have Resticted Conevants on them including the road
Have a neighbour who is breaching the Conevants by parking vehicles which should not be parked
How enforceable are these Conevants in court
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Have you spoken to your neighbour or got a Solicitor to write and warn him please?

JACUSTOMER-mshkrgg5- :

The first time it occured I got a solicitor to send a letter to his employer and the problem was resolved. this time it is his son works van causing the the problem but his employer do not respond to my emails.

JACUSTOMER-mshkrgg5- :

This is taking far to long, please cancel order and do not take money from my credit card

Alex Watts : Sorry I was on the train.
Alex Watts : what I can say is that covenants can be enforced by the court. The covenant is a term of the contracy. If it is breached then you can sue for breach if contrsct.
Alex Watts : You can seek an order for damages and / or an injunction stopping them from continuing the problem
Alex Watts : What you should do first of all is get a solicitor to write to them and set out your position. Once that is done the solicitor can warn the, and issue proceedings if necessary
Alex Watts : You won't get legal aid for the court matter so you will have to pay a solicitor to represent you, it if you win then you can claim costs back.
Alex Watts : can I clarify anything for you about this today please?