75100385

DPA(1998)

Customer Question

I'm taking the PAO of the MPS to court for racial discrimination and a breach of section 7 (9) of the dpa (1998).The ICO have recently concurred with me that the PAO have definitely breached the section of the DPA just mentioned.

My questions are as follows:Is a caseworker of the PAO of an application for a full police report of a minor incident,which in this case took place on 27.12.2013 allowed to withhold third party information from the applicant if proof by the submission a local authority document that on 27.05.2014 a second slanderous report was submitted to an asb team by the third party regarding the minor incident?.Should not the third party of the of the minor incident under the circumstances just mentioned,automatically lose the right of the privilege of protection to continue under the privacy statement laws of the Dpa (1998)? Is the caseworker allowed to coincide with the second slanderous report of the third party,by allowing the third party to remain protected by the privacy statement of the DPA (1998)?.should not the third party,having submitted a second slanderous report automatically have been disqualified from being allowed the privilege of protection to continue?

Michael.. .     .      

Alex Watts : Hello Michael my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now could you please explain a little clearer as I am unsure what you are asking.