12826847

, I have a question about public interest law - can you

Customer Question

Hi, I have a question about public interest law - can you help?

The full extent of the problem is as follows:

I recently (31 August 14) took a Settlement Agreement from the company I was working for.  I was the CEO of a multi-academy education Trust.  This followed a member of staff  blowing the whistle to the Department for Education claiming that I had falsified figures to them in order to secure funding to open a new school.  The Trust appointed an external HR person to investigate.  Based on the investigators findings, I was suspended from my post for 8 months.  The day before the Hearing, I was told that they were dropping the 'charge' since the Trust had sought independent legal advice with the result being the report contained no evidence of wrong doing.  I have concrete evidence that, of the 3 people who gave evidence against me, one of them did not attend the meeting where I allegedly told people that I was going to falsify evidence.  I had informed the investigator of this, as soon as I found out (following his interview of me)  and he had not responded to me.  One of the other people was the Whistleblower herself and the third person was a staff member who later told others that she had spoken against me since I had not given her the job of Principal at the new school.  This fact was presented to the Chair of the Trust who took no action on this information.  I would now like to submit a complaint to the DfE to the effect that this was a malicious Whistleblow.  The member of staff who had blown the whistle was someone I had spoken to about her poor performance.  My Settlement Agreement states that I cannot speak against the Trust, its staff or Directors.  An agreed 'bland' statement was agreed to regarding my resignation.  However, I believe that an injustice has been done since people have lied in order to secure my downfall.  Would a formal complaint to the DfE be classed as a breech of my Settlement Agreement?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Nicola

I am happy to wait for a response.

Best

Carol

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like you to continue to search if possible please. If you have no expert to advise, please let me know.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please close the question and return the £38 fee. Thank you for trying.
Carol