12826847

Clare thank you answer - Not what I was hoping for,

Customer Question

Clare thank you for your answer - Not what I was hoping for, but can't really say I'm surprised as it's always about the money!!
I have another question which is still related to on going issues with my Ex.
He has recently given up his job (Operations Director for a specialist HVAC engineering company) and is making threats that if I don't do what he wants he'll be unable to carry on paying his CSA and Spousal maintenance payments to me.
I know that the CSA is based on a % of his wage, but how would the courts view this as it's a deliberate act on his part?
What is he doing instead?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nothing, I think he's only been on 2 interviews so far and he officially left the company at the end of last month - He says he's been given his Company Car (2 year old BMW) and 3 months money (assume tax free) He earn's over £90K pa and he'd been with the company for 26 years.

Did he resign or was he pushed?
When was your final order made?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He resigned because he had a bust up with the 2 owners of the company. Do you mean the consent order? If so it was in August 14.

J

How employable is he?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He's 52 this year, only really ever worked for this 1 company but I'm not an expert this field so I could say. What is your point?

Would you be willing to trade spouse maintenance to achieve the outcome you want on the property?