29905560

I work home credit company and have done 10

Customer Question

I work for a home credit company and have done for over 10 years as we all know people are struggling and going to debt management I work for the company on a self employed basis and have just heard that if an agent doesn't recruit a new customer in 2 weeks that a manager will go out to try to recruit with them if after another two weeks we still haven't recruited they are discussing terminating our employment with the company would they be allowed to do this as agents we have done leaflet drops and are doing everything we can ?
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does your contract contain a termination clause?

JACUSTOMER-j3xf2ptx- : I'm not sure
Ben Jones :

are you able to check because that would be relevant to your rights?

JACUSTOMER-j3xf2ptx- : Ok
Ben Jones :

great, just get back to me when you can