29905560

What if I want to ask the services of a privet detective on

What if I want to ask the services of a privet detective on provide me information about another person lady for significant reason that I can explain if needed (actually is described in my previous question):
What I should know in advance? is it leagal my request? is there anything that I need to know?
Further, how can i find a detective? i definitelly need a reference for London premises.
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What exactly do you need a detective to do?

Customer:

To get me information about a person on the following:

Customer:

1) How is she leaving since she has no job, but i know she is receiving a few pounds per week from somewhere

Customer:

2) Is she leaving alone or she has relationsip? we have brok since last August although we met eatch other last December for a night

Customer:

I will continue tomorrow since I need to depart urgently except if we can continou on my alternate email (home) .. "*****@******.***"

Customer:

Ben Jones :

which area in the UK does this person live in?

Customer:

Hi Good morning again ...to your answer, her last address was close to Voctoria train station at London

Ben Jones :

There are many private investigators in London and the choice will be rather large. You can search for suitable investigators through the Association of British Investigators here:

http://www.theabi.org.uk/find-an-investigator

You can tick General Investigations and Surveillance as the Services you are searching for. It is then a matter of contacting a few agencies and seeing if they can help you.

I hope this clarifies your position? If you could please quickly let me know that would be great, as it is important for us to keep track of customer satisfaction. Thank you

Customer:

Thank you for quick responce. However I have not received any reply on my initial concerns ...if the service requested i.e. to hire a detective -for what i have explained- is nominal or there is something that i need to be aware of.

Ben Jones :

many people instruct private detectives to track other people, that is not legal - even the government and lawyers follow people, so if you instruct a private detective and advise them of what you need, there should be no issue. If there is anything that you cannot do then they will advise you of that

Ben Jones :

but the information you need is relatively basic so there should be no issues with doing what you have proposed

Customer:

Thank you much!

Ben Jones :

you are most welcome