75100385

My son was involved in a road traffic accident where he was

My son was involved in a road traffic accident where he was at fault. In this accident he clipped two cars. The father of the driver of the one car pulled my son out of his wrote off car and started thumping him. The witnesses of the accident pulled this man off my son two or three times. He also threated to take my son up the field and ------- shoot him. We are expecting a call from an investigating officer who is coming out the take a statement from my son with regards ***** ***** assault. Do we need a solicitor to represent my son. This is something totally new to me and I think we need advice. Can we have a no win no fee solicitor as my son is on a low income. Help
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

If this is just for the assault then no.

Alex Watts :

The Police will take a statement and decide whether to prosecute.

Alex Watts :

The Crown Prosecution Service then take over the prosecution of the case.

Alex Watts :

Your son does not need a Solicitor as it is not he who will end up as the Defendant.

Alex Watts :

He will be looked after by the CPS and witness care

Alex Watts :