75100385

We invested with Fanrong, contacted them November and paid

Customer Question

We invested with Fanrong, contacted them November and paid another £7,000 to release money.(£156,000) We were told diamonds were sold, money gets transferred to Maple Leaf Management LTD, who are a holding company. We rang them, checked them on Company house, spoke to them numerous times regarding the money, which they guaranteed was insured and couldn't go anywhere but to us. Spoke to Fanrong numerous times sorting the money to our account. Now not answering emails or phone. They were answering each time we contacted Maple Leaf to complain but they've now blocked my husbands number as they were getting annoyed with us chasing them but it was the only way Fanrong would answer. Although when they did they are nice as pie and full of apologies for not sorting it out. What do we do,are Maple Leaf part of scam
Alex Watts :

He,l

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know what is the total sum you have invested?

Alex Watts :

Was all this in diamonds?

JACUSTOMER-w8mrdx93- :

£110,000 all diamonds

Alex Watts :

Did you ever actually see the diamonds? Or was it all invested over the phone etc?

Alex Watts :

How did you originally contact them?

Alex Watts :

Did you send the money within the uk?