75100385

I am from the uk and I need some assistance from someone who

I am from the uk and I need some assistance from someone who knows a bit about Justic system for prisoners who are in prison.
My brother is currently in prison but he hasn't got left to serve. In fact, he had meant to have come out this week on tag, they told him to pack his bags and everything and a few hours before he was meant to have left they told him he is not going to be released and it was all a test to see how he would of reacted, the prison didn't even let his probation officer know.
Furthermore today, just as he was going to be out tommorrow for a day visit they went to his cell and handcuffed and have taken him to a closed prison, he was currently in a open prison and the reason for this is because of a pending criminal investigation they say but it's all lies he isn't under investigation for anything.
Also he is being picked on but a few of the prison staff there he believes it is because of the colour of his skin and this was made clear today when one of the prision staff who was picking on him turned around and said "maybe" when he asked if you were doing this because of the colour of his skin.
Is there anything we can do about this legally there are messing him about trying to mess with his head and trying to get him to go off the rails, this is all based in the uk.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi yes I can wait but I really need one urgently thanks
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have any formal complaints been made yet please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi yes a formal complaint has been made but they have been ignoring it.
He was in a open prision and they have moved him to a category a prision.
If they gave ignored it then you next need to complain to the Ombudsman. They offer a free, independent service and can investigate your complaint at:
http://www.ppo.gov.uk/
If that does not work you can consider a Judicial Review. This is where the High Court examines the decision of the prison to see if it is legal and reasonable. A Judge can agree with the decision or remit it back to the prison for further consideration.
You may not get legal aid for this because of the rule changes. But try the Ombudsman first.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience