12826847

Simple how do I get about this see below re planning

Customer Question

Simple how do I get about this see below re planning permission of property near my accommodation which I do not want. The e mail is to Manchester city council Thank you for your prompt reply. I admit I got a note which I do not have at present giving me information that storage buildings would be build and an apology for the noise it would create but not the information You gave me. I f I had those information from the start I would have followed the complaint procedures and I feel I never had those information from the start to do this. Thank you for providing me information of the project now which I do want to stop or prevent being build near my premises. From: *****@******.*** Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎19‎ ‎February‎ ‎2015 ‎12‎:‎35 To: ***** ***** Thank you for your email to the Manchester Planning Service. Planning permission was granted in May 2013 for the following development within the Brunswick neighbourhood area: Selective demolition and clearance (including a number of residential, retail and other non-residential buildings) to allow the phased redevelopment and refurbishment of the Brunswick Neighbourhood, including the erection of 444 new residential dwellings (C3); the refurbishment of 839 existing homes [including low rise reversals and the refurbishment of Artillery Court, Silkin Court, Lockton Court, Lamport Court, and existing maisonettes and low rise houses]; a new boulevard and new access roads, new car parking and service areas; a new mixed use building comprising of 4 retail units (A1 or launderette or A5), and a neighbourhood housing office (B1a) with 18 apartments (C3) above; a mixed use residential extra care home with 60 residential units, and a day care centre on part of the ground floor (C2/D1); the upgrading of Gartside Gardens [with new multi use games area, a new playground, realigned pathways, new entrances and new landscaping]; a new orchard; 25 new allotments; new boundary treatments; new open spaces; with associated infrastructure, landscaping and tree planting Your property, 23 Addison Close, was sent a letter dated the 7 March 2013 informing the occupier of the property that the above planning application had been submitted and inviting comments. In addition, site notices were displayed in the local area and press notices in the newspaper. I also understand that extensive consultation was undertaken for this proposal. In terms of what is being built, the proposal is to build three storey residential properties in this location. They will be separated from your property by a new access road which will increase the separation distances between your property and the new development. I trust the above is of some assistance. Kind regards ***** ***** Jennifer XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGrowth and Neighbourhoods Directorate Manchester City Council Tel: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Email: *****@******.*** www.manchester.gov.uk Location address: Manchester City Council Town Hall Extension XXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX  Re buildings being made on Addison Close back garden to my house 23 Addison Close Sent from Windows Mail I would like to complain to you that some flats (Sky scrapers) are being build in front of my garden and the size of the flats/houses will be over looking my garden balcony window to my living area which would m

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think it is ok to cancel the question. Decide to deal with the matter in other ways. thank you

Jan XXXXXXXXXXXX