75100385

A Biomass Incinerator was passed by Eric Pickles MP after a

A Biomass Incinerator was passed by Eric Pickles MP after a High Court Judicial Review in the Manchester High Court in 2013.
Is it possible for me to issue a legal notice on Eric Pickles for harm to residents health with regards ***** ***** proposed plant?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes Nicola please keep trying. Just to add my main point is about the toxic emissions that will come from this plant. I have carried out Nitrogen Dioxide Diffusion tests in the ambient air near to the site over a period of 12 months and the readings which are authenticated by a leading Air Pollution laboratory have all been over the EEC Directive of 40ug/m3 and infact average out over the year at over 52ug/m3. The EEC Directive is law as the UK Government lost it`s case when taken to court by Client Earth and at the moment is just awaiting ratification by the Supreme Court.

If I can`t put a legal notice on Eric Pickles could I put one on either or all, Environment Agency for giving the plant an Environmental Permit, Public Health England for saying the plant would cause no harm without even checking Ward Statistics for incidence of Cancer,CVD,Respiratory Diseases, or even the Council for not controlling Air Pollution in a Air Quality Management area.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Against Eric Pickles himself - no.
All you can do is Judicially Review the matter.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Are you also stating that a legal notice can`t also be issued against the Environment Agency, Public Health England and the Local Council?

Yes. Any public body can be Judicially Reviewed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Alex, because of the complexity of this issue I think I will concentrate on the local authority for not acting against high over the legal limit air pollution within a AQMA. Is this type of action available on a No win no fee basis?

Unlikely sadly, as that is usually personal injury claims.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Alex, as there has already been 13 deaths in the area so far this year attributable to Air Pollution, I will leave it to their relatives. Many thanks Peter

Indeed.
If I have answered your question can I ask you for rate my service to you today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience