31090051

I am ***** ***** elsofilms.com & elsofilms.co.uk elsofilms

Customer Question

I am ***** ***** elsofilms.com & elsofilms.co.uk elsofilms on youtube since 2007 now I find Xelsolutions elsomovies youtube say I have coyright at the entered on you tube I also have inventions on youyube1 i wishto apply for what does it cost what do I do? I'm 77 this year & have Arthritis.Thank you EDDY
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You would have to get a lawyer to write a cease and desist letter to the other parties. This would be on the basis that they are passing off your trading names and this could cause confusion in the eyes of the public which could cause you to suffer loss. If you have trade marked the name you may also have a remedy for breach of trademark.
If a letter is insufficient you would have to consider going to court for an order stopping the infringementt or passing off. It would be really expensive, potentially in the region of £20,000 plus if defended. You should, therefore, only do this if there is money at stake.
I don't follow your narrative about inventions but I am happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.