31090051

is controlling behaviour illegal my wife has continually threatened

is controlling behaviour illegal
my wife has continually threatened me with divorce over the last 7 years but never follows through theen a period of cam for a few months then it starts again....she has been physically abuse when I have had to call the police but I dropped the charges...she has emotionally abused my son where
I have got the police the school and social services involved.
is it grounds for divorce ?
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
In Scotland, the description of your wife's behaviour would be sufficient to satisfy the ground of divorce that your marriage has broken down irretrievably because of your wife's unreasonable behaviour. Physical and emotional abuse towards a spouse or child is always grounds for divorce.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.