12826847

Home office granted me discretionary leave to remain in uk

Customer Question

Home office granted me discretionary leave to remain in uk based on domestic violence which expired in January 17/2015. On December 08/2014 I made an application to extend my stay in uk . The form discretionary leave to remain in uk after refusal of asylum was mistakenly filled. On the 15/12/2014 Home office replied to me that my application was invalid therefore gave me the website were I can get the right form( FLR(O) to fill. Due to admin error my documents were sent to my previous address. I wasn't aware until my stay expired and got a letter from employer on 30/01/2015 about the negativity of checklist result. I was put on unpaid suspension. I ve contacted the UKVI to allocate my returned documents . It took me 3 weeks to get my documents from my previous address. I made a fresh application form on 21/02/2015 and posted on 23/02/2015 by recorded delivery. I ve contacted the Home Office on 27/02/2015 to send me an acknowledgement letter to be able to prove my right to work in uk to my employer by Monday 02/03/2015 , I was informed that my application form is not in the system yet . Therefore they cannot acknowledgement it on Monday. I'm really worried about my status and also my employment. I need help. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please do cancel this question because I already received an answer by another expert.