12826847

/MadamI am a Libyan. I entered the UK with

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam I am a Libyan. I entered the UK with C-visit-PLAB visa, which end on 3/5/2015. it is six month visa. I did the test ,but I failed to pass it. Now, I want to sit it again on 5/5/2015, I am currently thinking to overstay 2 days to sit the test. I am really concerned about my future visa, so how that my affect my future visa. I am looking for experience answer.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola

thank you for your effort. I think it is too late now, because I could not wait more than that. so I will be pleased if you cancel my question.

B.W

ALi