75100385

my solicitors have now terminated my contract due to no

hi my solicitors have now terminated my contract due to no error of mine (as stated in my previous questions to yourself. they have told me to forward my new solicitors details or if I am representing myself to sign and send it off so they can be removed. I want to know how does this work??? what happens if I don't sign??? I have no time to find a solicitor as at the moment due to the sudden relocation I am busy sorting school gp and dentist plus sorting the house out so kids feel setteled. wil I get in trouble if I don't sign. in the interim what happens whne they rcve correspondence from my ex

I did request that they just complete my statement for me which is due to be submitted in few weeks and then after that I can take over as will be settled by then but they totally refused and said they can't.i am having a breakdown I don't know what to do

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Yes the Solicitors will inform the Court that you are self representing

Alex Watts :

There is a change of Solicitor form that they need to fill out and you sign

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you?

Customer:

my question is if I don't sign wil they still inform the court they are not representing and without my signature would that be accepted

Alex Watts :

Yes it would still be accepted.

Alex Watts :

Does that clairfy?

Customer:

so does that mean that they have notified my ex's solicitors as well or do they have to wait so many days to receive my signature form before they notify my ex' solicitor that they are not representing me

Alex Watts : Yes they send a notice to the court and the other side.
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

thanks