12826847

i am enquiring about wills taken out with your company on

Customer Question

i am enquiring about wills taken out with your company on 25th october 1985,we are having dealings with the bank at the moment,and they said the copies we have would not be any good as they are not signed,do you have the origanals there,as we did sign when we were there and some one fetched in to witnessType your legal question here
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
We don't do wills. Which company are you trying to contact?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my husband and i took wills out with govier&govier address 4,the strand exmouth on 25th october 1985

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Please let me know if you would like to continue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no,,do not continue,cannot understand why we have copies of wills made with someone the same name as you in exmouth,we will deal with a solicitor near home as we now live in the west midlands,do we have the £38 pounds returned thank you janet XXXXXXX

Yes, of course, I will process the refund for you now.