12826847

My husband was arguing with my ex husband ( been split up for

Customer Question

My husband was arguing with my ex husband ( been split up for 24 years no problem ever)this was in town t time we had all been drinking plain clothed police grab my husband pulled him to the floor , I grab the hood of one and tried pulling him off ( did not know he was a policeman ) other plain clothed officer grab me from behind I pushed him away , I was very frightened after that paper seller was killed in london after being jump on and held on floor , my husband has been charged with assault ( trying to get men off him ) and I have been charged with assaulting 3 police officers and stopping them doing there duty .
My husband runs a business and is a normal person ,I'm 54 never been in a police cell or in trouble before . Just to Finnish there was no violence just two men shouting at each other until the police became involved they were the people that caused all this , I'm am very frightened .
How did the police come to be called?