75100385

, i had a tenant recently who whilst renting from me have

Customer Question

hi,
i had a tenant recently who whilst renting from me have cut down a 20yr old cherrytree from my garden. they did this with out permission, it was also stated in the tenancy agreement that they couldn't do this and would have to seek permissions for such things.
i would like to pursue this but i'm not sure what my options are!
i basically don't want them to get away with this. apart from the fact they have done this to a perfectly fine tree it was also planted by my late father...
regards
ivan
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Do you know the cost of replacing it please?

JACUSTOMER-0m01w4yo- :

to be honest i haven't looked into replacing it as it is hard to put a price on a mature tree but i could make some inquiries.

JACUSTOMER-0m01w4yo- :

sorry, i have responded to your first response from 12:20pm as you can see but then you were offline almost straight away. i have then had another email saying you have answered my law question! which hasn't happened from what i can see and understand. it has asked me to view your answer and i have the same screen and details as before so to be fair im no further down the line....