Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

i am going to write books fiction non my journey - how do i

Customer Question

i am going to write books fiction non my journey - how do i protectfrom mothers stealing
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know how your mother will steal it?

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

my mother is dead - i dont want anyone to have this only me it's my story. where is jo c i want her

Alex Watts :

I can help you, I am a Solicitor with many years experience. When you say only you to have the story, are other people saying they are going to write it?

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

no it has bee jO C

Alex Watts :

Do you want me to assist you today?

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

NO . IT HAS TO BE JO C AFTER MY AUNTIE JOYCE WHO DIED OF CANCER THYE START

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

look im friends with paul scholes help me

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

good it has to be nJo C

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

Jo C this is an adventure from god

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

East surrey will be the first to beenefit and Mr Money-Kyrle consultant who is saving my life from cancer. this is huged

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

I want to protect all rights

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

Jo C are you there???????

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

look i hve vjust come out of brain surgery at St Georges hospital a week ago i could do without this stress

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

Why the daley

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

I do need to calm down - and i am. but i need Jo C to be my Barrister . everything is significant Jo C is the last piece to my 10 year puzzle.

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

I am still here

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

two hours i have been waiting - why? and i can not get someone to say i will be answered. Mcmillan and the nhs would be out of business at this rate. my ambulance took me from coulsdonredhill quicker thaan this

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

what do they time and money. i will tick poor service if i am no answered soon. 15 minutes

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

i have a phone no,07925024687 which is for comfirmed booking this is going further. but i do need to know can i protect the right to the story i.e. books and all other and who can do this and at what expense and will Jo c take the case

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

why is no one talking too me?????

JACUSTOMER-o4occmq9- :

Full Size Image

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.