Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i need help getting someone to a wedding who is in nprison

Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Kasare :

Hi, I will try and help you with your question but I really need some further information.

Kasare :

What reason would you be looking to use as to the reason for this request?

Kasare, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.