Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have the Police written and said you are no longer on bail please?
Yes they have written to me that I am no longer on bail
and it involved 2 young children both aged 7 and they were complete lies as the truth always comes out in the end
What is it you would like to know?
Do you want to contact the family concerned?
No I dont want to contact the family at all and I will never do that now as I would not like to associate myself with liars
I would like to know If I am going to be charged?
its just so very very confusing
They have confirmed in writing no further action?
No they not confirmed that. He just said he was just waiting for the CPS final decision before he closes the file. I was informed not to contact the family who made the allegations. I was also informed there was no future date to attend the police station and he would contact me if the need arose its all very confusing to me and it just not make sense.
Indeed. Have you got your own Solicitor?
Yes I have please wait
This is what he wote
At present he is waiting for an update from the CPS regarding the investigation. When he has been updated he will let me know
Ok - well you are not on bail, that is good
The bad news is you DO need to wait for the CPS to make a decision
Your Solicitor should wait for 14 days to see if they have made a decision
If not then he can write to the Area Prosecutor and ask for a decision to be made.
Clearly you want to tread carefully because you don't want to push them into making the wrong decision. But at the same time you want closure.
So you should ask your Solicitor to write to the CPS to get closure
Then the Area Prosecutor if that does not resolve it
What you can do is Judicially Review their delay which is a High Court matter, ideally you want to avoid that
At present waiting for an update from the CPS regarding the investigation . When he has been updated he will let me know. At that an appointment would be made should that be required. You are no longer on bail there is no future fixed date for us to meet unless he arranges one and
not to make contact with the family who has made the allegations as the investigation is still ongoing
That is what he wrot
I would agree you would not want to contact the family in any event
Your Solicitor should write as I have suggested.
14 days and then to the Area Prosecutor.
You want closure but not to force them into charging
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
I do not think you need be concerned though
Yes in this kind of matter do they normally release a person from bail?
Because after speaking to my several solicitors they have said in this type of investigation they do not really release a person from bail
I agree, they do not normally
So it looks like you just need to get the formality from the CPS
So I do not think you need to worry
Thank you for your help take care ..........The truth always comes out