13262538

How do you cross- pray divorce? what is cross pray petition?My

Customer Question

How do you cross- pray for a divorce? what is cross pray petition?
My husband has petioned for a divorce, based on complete lies that I can anwer and defend. he is playing about with my religious beleive. I have been told by a friend that I have a chance to cross petiton and divorce on basis of the truth as a solution.
Please can you explain this to me? And how it can be done. I have written my anwers to his accusations by stating facts and incidents.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
If you wish to take this route then you will need to file a full defence to his Petition and then seek a Petition based on his Unreasonable Behaviour
The court fee will be £245.
You can read more here
http://www.marilynstowe.co.uk/2014/02/10/is-there-any-point-in-defending-a-divorce-by-john-bolch/
Please ask if you need further details