12826847

I need some advice on what constitutes professional

Customer Question

I need some advice on what constitutes professional misconduct by a barrister. I hope 12 questions is not too many. 1) If I provide my barrister with a document fully explaining my defence which is discarded by the barrister without referring to it, is this misconduct? 2) If I give a written instruction to make an application to the court and this instruction is discarded without being actioned and without informing me this instruction has not been carried out, is this misconduct? 3) If I give a written instruction to apply to the court and the instruction is not carried out for four months and numerous reminders are ignored, is this misconduct? 4) If my barrister holds evidence that allegations against me and witness statements supporting allegations have been concocted and he fails to make this known to the court, is this misconduct? 5) If a judge jumps to a wrong conclusion which the barrister knows to be wrong and the barrister fails to correct him, is this misconduct? 6) If a barrister speaks to a judge on my behalf but fails to provide evidence crucial to my defence, is this misconduct? 7) If a barrister fails to provide any legitimate legal argument such as legal precedent or case study examples to support his professional opinion, is this misconduct? 8) If a barrister provides professional opinion without referring to examples of legal precedent or case study and it transpires his professional opinion was incorrect, is this misconduct? 9) If the barrister says something to the judge on my behalf which is misleading, is this misconduct? 10) If a barrister receives instructions from the solicitor and assures the solicitor they will be carried out and then fails to carry out the instructions despite receiving a reminder, is this misconduct? 11) If the barrister fails to act on the instructions of a judge on how a case should continue, is this misconduct? 12) If the barrister negotiates an out of court settlement when he has been told not to do this, is the misconduct? Kind regards, ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,