75100385

What do I do and how can you help. I have account with a UK

Customer Question

What do I do and how can you help. I have account with a UK bank jointly with my son. I also have accounts with a second Bank. They have both blocked my account and threatened to close it.
The fact is that I requested from a Bureau de Change in my country Nigeria to purchase some pounds for transfer to my UK account. I have no knowledge of how they did it but I transferred to the Bureau de Change account the Nigerian Naira equivalent of the money. Now the UK bank is suspecting the transfer was done fraudulently and they have blocked my account and threatened to close it forever with all the funds I have therein. I have contacted the Bureau de Change but they are not finding solution as up till now they have not come forward with the acceptable answer to my UK Bank demand. The Bureau de Change emailed me some documents with which their clients transferred the pounds to my account but My UK bank was not convinced. Is there anything I could do to stop the Bank from closing my account and how do I proof my innocence as the Bank seems have a rule and no amount of explanation is satisfying them. I am a legitimate business man. I can show and verify all my incomes to as many years as possible. I own and run a customs bonded warehouse in Lagos. I am not a government contractor and I've never done Govt contract in my life. I make money from charges for services rendered which are verifiable through my many years Bank statements. I genuinely requested to exchange money from a central bank of Nigeria licensed Bureau de Change and I transferred the Nigerian Naira equivalent to their Bank account locally in Nigeria.
Aside from the above, The UK bank may have influenced my other Bank and they have equally blocked my accounts. I need to do something urgent as I have no other account. Please advise.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know whether you informed the bank in advance that you would be doing this.

Alex Watts :

If not was the transaction a usual one for your account?

JACUSTOMER-zsoeteen- : No for the first Bank but yes for the second bank
JACUSTOMER-zsoeteen- : Yes I have transferred money from my country in the pas
JACUSTOMER-zsoeteen- : Ok I'm waiting
Alex Watts :

Did you inform them in advance of the transaction?

JACUSTOMER-zsoeteen- : I said I did not inform the first bank but I did inform the second bank to which I transferred over 90% of the fund I require for the transaction I intend to do.
Alex Watts :

What is it you want to achieve please?

Alex Watts :

Why did you not inform the first bank please?

JACUSTOMER-zsoeteen- : I have not received reply to my question. When is the reply coming. The expert has been offline and he's not responding
Alex Watts :

Yes I asked why did you not inform the first bank?

Alex Watts :

What is it you would like to achieve?