Good morning, as a UK passport holde

Customer Question

Good morning, as a UK passport holder, could I buy a freehold property in Russia ? many thanks. Nick XXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for contacting
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Russia, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nicola,

This is a great shame, thank you though.

I would rather accept the refund of my £ 18.00 and close the question page.

I look forward to your confirmation.