12826847

Can you answer this question?My current age is 71 - I have

Customer Question

Can you answer this question?
My current age is 71 - I have always been self employed and have given no thought to retiring.( film and TV producer)
My partner is 6 years younger than me, also self employed.
I own a property, which I live in and it is in London. My mortgage stopped but I asked and got two extra years in which to keep the property (July 2016) as I carried on paying the mortgage.
I want to remain in London, BUT to sell and rent would be madness -
Please can you give me some advice about this?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please would you refund the £38 you took from the account I stated originally.

I no longer need an answer to my question.

PLEASE would someone call me (020 8444 9574) and I will re state the bank account that needs to be credited.

Annie XXXXXX