UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have discretionary leave that will be due and need to separate can that affect

Customer Question

I have discretionary leave that will be due for ilr and need to separate can that affect me
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

How long have you had discretionary leave to remain and on what basis did you receive it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i had the first one 2010 and the secound one after, its base on human rite i have 3 kids and there all british but now my partner is trying to treating me to move out of the house before i get indefinte and am really fed up thans.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello, pls am still waiting for your respond thanks.

It is likely to affect you and you may refuse to move out of the marital home and tell your spouse that you are legally allowed to live in the marital home until the divorce is finalised.
So, you may refuse to move out until you get ILR.
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thaks a lots

Welcome and good luck