75100385

i choose to with a company in the uk they are

Customer Question

hello i choose to work  with a company in the uk  called blur group  they are responsible of matching experts with clients ..... the issue is that they match me with an expert for developing an app .... they say it will take 1 month it took now 10 months i had pay all the money and the company in india had deliver me the test of the app but mediocre always with issues and never as asked even if explained million of times   ... the company in uk seems to  be careless and they just work for asking the money now no one answer my emails nor uk nor india and my money is lost and my app codes are not even with me i had lost a lot of time and money for their negligence is there any way i can sue the company in uk for amount of money for all the lost time  i trusted that company with all they promise but is all fake they deceive me they dont answer my complain nor they care about my money or job   in the end they are responsible of matching me with them and they also recommended me them

this is their website  www.blurgroup.com

and this the indian website  www.admsonline.com

need help to fix this   i cant wait any longer they will take weeks months again to fix my issues    i want my codes back and a compensation

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Did you pay the company in India direct or through this agency please
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

through the agency

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

will you answer me ?

Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Alex Watts : Sue the agency in the UK
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

ok first i not a uk citizen and i live abroad

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

second ... so in this cart i should write my losses and request a refund in 14 days if not i go to court

now i want to know can it be less than 14 days

second can i request a higher amount of money or just the one i payed ?

because this delay might have made lost of millions of dollars since in an app for ios and also if the don't refund me nothing i being a foreigner can i make the issue online for claiming the money ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

also i want to know will that issue force the company to pay me something ? what if i send the issue and still like that they don't pay ?

what is judgment and enforce ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

and lastly seeing my situation you think i have the right to sue and will get my money for this negligence ?

Alex Watts : Yes you are a Not a UK citizen. That does not stop you from suing
Alex Watts : Yes you can ask for a higher amount if you can justify it.
Alex Watts : If you can show you have lost millions yhen you can issue a claim.
Alex Watts : Yes you can issue an online or paper claim.
Alex Watts : Judgment is where the court finds for you.
Alex Watts : Enforce is getting your money from the company
Alex Watts : I think you do have a claim yea.
Alex Watts : Does that help?
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

how should the claim be ... ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

so first i send a letter asking for the money and if they dont a sue them oline ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

can you help me make the letter and claim in a professional ways you could ask me what you need to know to make it perfect

Alex Watts :

Yes you first send a letter and if they do not provide your money you can issue a claim.

Alex Watts :

Sadly I can not draft a letter, that would be an additional service but let me send that as an offer.

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

ok that will be perfect just give me some time i want to check something and then we can proceed with the letter from your side i will pay it ..... just one more question when you do the letter will you send it to them ? if you both are in the uk ?

Alex Watts : Yes send it to botu of them.
Alex Watts : Does that help?
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

ok so how will you make the claim ? can we make it for less days for them to pay and how come you make it super pro for asking millions since this app is an never seen app before with a lot of potential and it has been months and nothing with potential of another one doing it ... or you think i should ask a lesser amount and if they dont comply in the demand i should ask more please tell me how can be proceed to assure that it all goes well

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

i already make the payment did you got it ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

i will be needing your help to the end to get my money back plus losses i already asked them to give me back the codes and they never fix it in the end since i wont be losing more time

Alex Watts : You issue a claim by instructing a lawyer in the UK or completing form N1
Alex Watts : http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf
Alex Watts : If you need more help with questions please rate this one and ask a new one.
Alex Watts : if you could rate the answer please the button should be at the bottom of the screen
Alex Watts : If you need more help please click reply
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

ok so what will you do now with the letter ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

are you a lawyer ?

Alex Watts : I can't draft the letter, this is a question and answer site. You can draft it and I can review it for you.
Alex Watts : You may need to instruct a lawyer here in the UK.
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

are you a lawyer ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

what about the extra help you send me for the letter ?

Alex Watts : Yes a solicotor.
Alex Watts : But I am not permitted to d
Alex Watts : to be instructed by you.
Alex Watts : I can draft a letter for you to send. But I am employed by the site to answer questions
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

so you are not a freelancer you work for the site

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

do you know where can i hire a lawyer online in the uk ?

Alex Watts : Yes hold on
Alex Watts : Go to http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk
Alex Watts : to find a solciitor who you can use
Alex Watts : Does that help?
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

will there i find someone to make the letter and the claim and everything right ?

Alex Watts : I can draft a letter but it is an additional service.
Alex Watts : i can draft tye letter of claim but it is an additional service.
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

what will you include in the letter ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

how many days you will give them to pay and the amount how much you think it should be

Alex Watts : I would say 14 days and the whole amount at this stage. Unless you want it to stay a small claim so if you lose you won't have big legal costs to pay.
Alex Watts : But you need to accept the additional services offer for me to draft the letter.
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

YOU MEAN THE AMOUNT THAT I HAVE PAYED FOR THE APP ? OR I CAN ADD EXTRA AMOUNT FOR THE LOST TIME

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

AND HOW CAN I LOSE IN WHAT SENSE

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

?

Alex Watts : You can sue for all your losses and damage.
Alex Watts : if you lose, litigation is not guaranteed and your claim is £10,000 or more you will be liable for the other sides coast
Alex Watts : costs
Alex Watts : if you win then you get your costs back.
Alex Watts : so you need to tell me how much you want to claim
Alex Watts : You also need to accept the additional service so I can do the work
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

SO THIS LETTER YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS FOR SUEING ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

DO YOU THINK IN MY SITUATION I CAN LOSE

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

?

Alex Watts : Yes if you accept the additional service.
Alex Watts : yes you can lose. There is always a risk. Litigation is not. 100% certain
Alex Watts : the chances of this are 60% success
Alex Watts : there is always a risk you Could lose, no one can guarantee you won't
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

OK BUT CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME WELL IF I LOSE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WILL I HAVE TO PAY SOMETHING ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

AND AFTER YOU SEND THE LETTER IF THEY DONT PAY WHAT IS THE NEXT PROCESS

Alex Watts : yes, if the claim is above £10,000 you will have to pay costs of the other side. If the claim is below. £10,000 you why pay any costs if y lose
Alex Watts : @ you @
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

SO CAN WE MAKE IT 9,999 I WONT HAVE TO PAY NOTHING IF I LOSE ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

AND HOW MUCH WILL I PAY IF I LOSE ?

Alex Watts : If you Lose then you do not pay anything
Alex Watts : Does that help?
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

for 9,999 right ?

Alex Watts :

You can claim £10,000 but not £10,001 !

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

ok so let claim the 10,000 pounds now i saw you send me before that is was 800 hk dollars but you made a new one for 1000 hk dollars

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

and can you tell me if in 14 days i dont get my money what is the next step ? is the letter you will do is legally made by a lawyer or i just a simple letter ?

Alex Watts :

Yes

Alex Watts :

/you can write the letter or have a lawyer to do it for you

Alex Watts :

Keep any claim for £10,000

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

ok so if they don't pay me in 14 days what is the next step ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

hello are you there ?

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

??

JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- :

hello are you there

Alex Watts : Sorry I am here
Alex Watts : Yes you can keep the claim to £10,000
Alex Watts : Does that help?
JACUSTOMER-s4cv9pys- : Ok can you make the letter as we agreed ?
Alex Watts :

You need to rate this answer and accept the additional service offered please