13262538

I have recently split from my partners of 8years. We

I have recently split from my partners of 8years. We have two children 5 & 1.5...he was caught being unfaithful.
he has left the house but I am wondering where I stand on a few issues. The house myself and our children are in is co owned by him and his brother both ccars are in his name and due to previous issues with gamblering he has no savings in his name as I have found out his mother has been withdrawing it from his account. All the bills have been paid through his account and in his name. where do I stand on the procession and security for myself and the children?
I am not sure of the information you need so I hope this is all okay
Thanks in advance
Are you married?
How much is the house worth and what income do you each have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello

No we were engaged.

the house is worth roughlt £170k with £40k of mortgage left.

I am a full time mum of 2 as he has his own business co owned by with his brother both Directors he earns £27k a year but that doesn't not come into our house the bills get paid out of his account and a dd of £1000 gets sent into my account for nursery fees and general monthly living.

The rest of his wage gets withdrawn by his mother and purchases premium bonds with not soley in his name. All savings he has are joint with his brother or taken off him completely. (due to a gambling problem he is not trusted with access to money) I had no idea it was like this as money as he was always defensive on approuching money/saving subject and just assured me we will never want for anything.

thankyou

HI
How much is the business worth?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Last time he spoke about it he mentioned values if around 1.5million but again he doesnt wver talk about all that
Since you are not married your claims are limited I am afraid.
He does have t pay child maintenance at 16% of his gross income, and he does have to help you provide a home for the children until they are 18
You do not have a financial claim on the property unless you have made a financial contribution to it which it seems you did not, but you do have a good argument for staying there rent free until the youngest child is 18
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details