12826847

My architect hasn't put a boundary line on my plans but the

Customer Question

My architect hasn't put a boundary line on my plans but the boundary line is on older plans do my older plans override my new plans
Could you explain a little more about what your mean by a "boundary line" and is the property Registered land
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My boundary fence obviously got knocked down to build a single storey extension to the side of my house in the early 90's and has never been put back up I have only lived here for 4 years and I want to build on top of the single storey now to put a second floor on top now but because the boundary fence has never been put back up my neighbour thinks that my kitchen single storey wall is a party wall but I have got hold of the old plans of the extension wen it got built in the early 90's and the boundary fence is clearly there to see but it's not on my new plans because the new architect didn't see a boundary fence to put on the new drawing does it mean I have lost my boundary
How much lad do you own the other side of the wall?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On the old plans it shows about one and a half maybe two foot
Is your land Registered at the Land Registry and have you obtained copies of the Title Plan?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I have a copy of my land registry
Where does the plan show the boundary?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's just a big red line it doesn't show the exact mark of the boundary so I think this is going to have to be a boundary servayor dispute don't you think
Does it actually run down the side of the building or is there clearly a gap?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no gap but I have just downloaded the deeds of my house and there wrong it has not been changed it doesn't show my kitchen on it that was built in the 90's that should show a gap because the kitchen was built more in my land rather than on the boundary that should show the gap
is it possible to trace the boundary and show that the line lies and inch or two away from the building by lining up other fence post?