12826847

- if work was done to a listed building without consent

Customer Question

hi - if work was done to a listed building without consent and subsequently there was am inspection by the planning officer, are there any pro active remedies that the owner of the property can take (eg any pro active actions) to make the planning officer more inclined to give a warning rather than prosecution? thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am happy to wait for another 24 hours and pls get in touch after that to provide an update
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
close it. I won't be charged right?
I will process the refund for you now.
Once again I apologise that we could not find anyone to assist.