12826847

I am non-british citizen,owns a property in

Customer Question

I am non-british citizen,owns a property in Manchester,located at 76 st,Lawrence Quays,Salford Quays,Salford,M50 3X4,I am paying 20% of the rent,I was informed that for strangers,they are not entilted for paying taxes,please advise me how to do to exempt from taxes and how can I claim(refund) the amount I already paid (more than one year. I am ready to pay any fees endured for this advise,or for tackling the matter by you . Thank you and Best regards> Mouhammad XXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you,I can wait.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Th e flat is in a building with two stories,and is insured under AxA ,BM PPP(###) ###-####for the whole building,thank you.

No further information is needed at this time. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

PLEASE CONTINUE SEARCHING WITH THANKS.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your efforts,please refund to my credit card.Thank you again.