Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Thanks. Yes they have got one, but I made sure to cancel it and I have checked they have not taken any money out of my account. Obviously there would have been terms and conditions that I agreed to, but I'm in a different country now and if I can avoid paying then that would be ideal.
Thanks a lot for your help so far, will be a big relief if you are right. A few follow up questions:
1. Is it worth looking at the terms and conditions to check whether they can take me to court?
in a UK court I mean?
2. How should I deal with email correspondence from them, should I just ignore it or tell them I won't be paying?
3. I will be going back to the USA quite a bit over the next few years. Once I'm in the USA is there anythign they can do?
4. The particular rental company is called Relay Rides and it is more of a middle man between owners and people hiring does this change anything?
5. Maybe you could take a quick look at the terms and conditions to check for me
I will then leave excellent feedback thanks, ***** ***** so far, really appreciated.
Those are terms of service thanks
1. Yes I would. In reality its governed by USA law
2. Yes you can do that
5. Yes its USA law
Does that help?
Yes that is fantastic, I will now leave excellent feedback, thank you so much.
I have left excellent feedback. Just one more question. If in the future I become a permenant resident in the US would the company be able to pursue me then?