75100385

I am at my wits end dealing with a guy who has threatened to

I am at my wits end dealing with a guy who has threatened to tell my employer all about the sexual activities we have discussed with each other and some that we have done on the two occasions we have met. The activities we have done are not wrong but are deeply embarrassing. What can I do if this guy does contact my employer? I don't think there is a lot I can do to stop him from telling them if he really wants to though.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

What does the guy want in return for his silence please?

Customer:

It is unclear what he wants exactly. I think it is to continue meeting with me and continue our relationship, however he hasn't explicitly said that. He makes out that he will 'report' me to my employer. We didn't speak for a few months then he texted me saying sorry. I have continued texting him back to keep him as happy as I can as I don't want him to speak to my employer but I have kept stalling him about meeting again. Occasionally he will then reply with something along the lines of 'our fun is over, we are never meeting again' but then gets back in touch and apologises. I'm scared that if I ignore the messages, he will speak to my employer.

Customer:

It says 'the expert is: offline' - is someone able to get back to my query now if possible please?

Alex Watts :

Sorry it was very late last night.

Alex Watts :

What is it you want to achieve to stop him>?

Customer:

Jo C has now replied but thanks anyway

Alex Watts :

Do you not need any further help?

Customer:

No thank you - I just needed help at the time and Jo C was online. Thanks again.

Alex Watts :

Happy to help. The rating is positive or negative?

Customer:

Positive - as I know that you would have been able to help if you were available so don't worry.

Alex Watts :

Ok - thanks. Try again if you would.

Alex Watts :

Thank you and have a good weekend.