UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

How to write a testimonial letter of refference friend

Customer Question

How to write a testimonial letter of refference for a friend who wants to apply a stay in uk through her daughter?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I will be happy to assist you today.
Regarding a letter for your friend, the home office would want you to include in your letter, how you know your friend, in what capacity, how long have you known her for, you would need to state how her relationship with her daughter is, the effects on your friend if she was refused her visa and asked to return home, the effects on the the daughter if your friend was sent back to her home country. You can also state how she is as a person ie honest etc
These are the kind of things the home office would want you to cover in the letter. You also need to provide your contact details and passport copy to confirm who you are.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer so I can get credited for my time.
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.