UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

i have a disrectionary leave to remain

Customer Question

morning,i have a disrectionary leave to remain i have a daughter whos is 3yrs old and a son who is just one month,i just want to find out when is the best time to apply for them i have extend my disrection leave to remain in 2013 of whic i still have till next yrs nov,if i can apply for them what is the new requirement ?for my one month old son somebody is telling i have to wait untill he is 30 month is that true?

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I will be happy to assist you today.
Did you not extend your daughter's visa at the same time you applied?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no she never apply i have 3yrs and one month is it possible to apply for them together one person told me i have to wait until when he is 24 month and did i need her international passport to apply

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
No there is no requirement for you to wait 30 months until the child is able to apply, what you do need is passports for the children to be able to submit an application, if there is a reason why your children are not able to be issued with passports , then you would need to explain this and apply using their birth certificiates, you need to bare in mind that the only time the home office will allow you to submit an application without a passport is if your country's embassy is not willing to issue your children a passport. If you were issued with discretionary leave to remain initially before 2012 then you would need to use form FLR O, please see the following link:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/395564/FLR_O__Version_11-14_15.pdf
Both your children should apply on the form and you would need to submit your passport/visa to confirm that you have been issued with discretionary leave to remain and now which for your children to be issued with the same.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks sir i got all the message i want

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Its a pleasure.
Good luck