How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

How to find a solicitor familiar with non-resident UK trust

Resolved Question:

How to find a solicitor familiar with non-resident UK trust set-up? I need the trust to be operational urgently. I am a Finninsh resident (EEA country ,-). The trust is to hold shares I own in a UK private limited company and a life insurance policy/Key-man policy. I myself will be the beneficiary. The solicitor should be London based for easy access.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You may contact these solicitors:
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you