75100385

my brother was stopped by police,gave my name and details....he

Customer Question

my brother was stopped by police,gave my name and details....he has a long police record,i have not been in trouble with police..i got stopped for a back light not working while i was on my way home from work...the police checked my name etc...they then told me i had a record and begun to read them out,i told them that it was my brothers record...i had to sit in police car while they had a photo sent..they agreed it was not me and let me go....a few months after my partner booked a holiday to olando with our children...i was refused a visa because of record !! please help me how can i get it changed over..the police said its not possible now !! even my brother has tried to tell them it was him..they told him he used it as an alias,so all files on him will also give my name..what can i do plz.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Did you apply for a visa or an ESTA please?