75100385

Please help, as im in nbits and fear over issues with my car

Customer Question

Please help, as im in nbits and fear over issues with my car insurance and have felt threatened bt the response by BEWISER broker who I went to for car insurance. Via the broker I am insured with Ageas who atre also shocked at what they are demanding of me. I called BEWISER yesterday the 18th od March t let them know that I was moving house on Friday the 13th and they responded with this infirmation. Ti change your address you will be charged an additional £2,687.00 whhich added to your premium will mean youll be required to pay an additional £700.00 approx per month. Obviously no one could afford this especially for changing infirmation. I then said that I would have to terminate the policy to which hey replied I would have to pay £619.30 in one lump sum. I have always paid my bills and im terrified at their threateneing behaviour towrads me. Please tell me what to do. Im desperate and cannot sleep. I already suffer with severe anxiety and depression for which im on new medication and under close supervision by the doctor and lost my job with the NHS due to this. Now it looks like that I will have to sell my car. Ageas are suupportive of me but cannot intervene with the broker. Others should be warned of this company. Please help.
Lind Regards ***** ***** Tel ***********
Alex Watts :

Hello Lesley my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know how much was the original policy?