12826847

Good morning. I am a will writer. Recently I made a will

Customer Question

Good morning.
I am a will writer. Recently I made a will for a client who has lived with his parents in their property until they passed away. the property was then bequeathed to my client he is now the registered owner but i find there is a pre emption clause registered on the property deeds dating back to 1975. it states that the clients mother who owned the property at the time who passed away in 1975 bequeathed her house to my client with this pre emption clause relating to the land. The solicitors who entered the clause no longer exist.
The declaration states ' I Peter England member of Solicitors Bosworth solemnly and sincerely ***** ***** I am interested in the land referred to in the foregoing caution as executor for the estate of mrs abc. The deceased will contains a pre emption clause affecting the property xyz
Could you please advise me With thanks David Heilbronn
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello David and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Does your client know of the late Mrs abc, and does he know her next of kin?

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Al

Thank you for your prompt response.

My client is the son of mrs abc - he is next of kin.

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please let me have any further wording concerning the pre-emption? (the wording you have provided refers to the "foregoing caution).

If you can send me a copy of the Land Registry entries, that would be great.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Al