75100385

Can i obtain a copy of a judges decision .The case which involves

Can i obtain a copy of a judges decision .The case which involves maintenance/building work charges was heard by Deputy Judge Howard on 4/08/2014 at Romford. The case affects me as i am a fellow leaseholder in the same block of flats .
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know whether you were a party to that case?
Customer:

Hi Alex ,no i was not a party to that case , but my circumstances are the same in that the property was in credit when the leaseholders started their RTM but the previous managing agents did not carry out the works .The case was Mr C.Wholey v BLR properties .Mr Wholey is chair of the RTM & i am the secretary, we also happen to be neighbours ,both our flats are rented out

Alex Watts :

Its bad news I am afraid.

Alex Watts :

If you are not a party then you can not apply for a transcript

Alex Watts :

However also 99% of cases are not reported.

Alex Watts :

Therefore it is unlikely this case was reported and will be stored anywhere for use.

Alex Watts :

In addition it is generally only High Court matters that have any legal precedence.

Alex Watts :

As this was a Deputy District Judge it does not have to be followed.

Alex Watts :

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest

Alex Watts :