75100385

When a payment has a refund window of 30 days, and was not

When a payment has a refund window of 30 days, and was not authorised (I had swapped to paying monthly), but only paid or went out of the account on the 30th day, thereby, Microsoft say, not being eligible for a refund. However, I obviously cannot notice an unauthorised payment until it occurs. Can you assist? Thanks v much.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know how you paid for the Microsoft service?

Customer:

Credit card.

Customer:

My card was on their system. They were billing me monthly AND annually but now claim it cannot be refunded, neither the double payments or the annual one that should not have occurred. TY v much.

Alex Watts : What you need to do is complain to your credit card provider. They are jointly liable under section 75 of the consumer credit act.
Alex Watts : the card company can refund you and investigate the matter for yoi.
Alex Watts : But call the card company - they are the first port of call
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today pkease?
Alex Watts : @ please? @
Customer:

Thank you, ***** ***** that. Grateful for your help. :)